Sunday, June 7, 2015

Dollar Insert Sale

6/7/2015
DOLLAR DEALS J

Our Largest Sale Yet Continues. Most previous weeks inserts are on sale for only $1.00!!!!
I need to make room for the weeks coming!!!
You can ship up to 3 bundles for only $5.90, if you are interested in more please email me and I will get you the best possible shipping cost and invoice you via Paypal.
The offers that I am offering This Week:


MOST OF THESE ARE LIMITED STOCK
(click on above title to be directed to website)

If you do not see a bundle on the first page please scroll to the bottom and go to previous post and you will be navigated to the second page.  Please remember the shipping discount when ordering. The shipping for your first bundle is $5.60 and you can ship bundles 2 and 3 for only an additional 30 cents. I appreciate all of your business and as always if you have any questions please feel free to send  me an email and I will answer asap.

Samantha Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment